Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Changes

Hey Guys,

My blog idea is changing. While I've had so much fun with this little project and I can see I've come a hella long way from when I started, I want to try and do something more with this than just post drawings on here. I feel I've come to a point where I can move forward and progress to something bigger and better, and to do that I need to branch out from where I am now and take risks and do new things.

Does this sound like a break-up? Because I'm definitely not leaving you guys! I'm going to keep going with the blog, I'm just going to change what I'm posting. Instead of a drawing a week (or one every couple of months, the way I've been going lately) I'm going to only put the random drawings and failures up here that I can't use for t-shirts... Yeah, that's right, I'm making t-shrts guys! I'm aiming to open a stall by mid-year, so like July hopefully. I'll give more details as soon as I know what I'm doing.

But what I'm trying to say is I'm going to print drawings that haven't been seen up here, to make them more special. I will give you sneak peeks though, (like the one below! So exciting) and post whatever drawings didn't make the cut. I also won't be posting as often, I'll try for a couple of times a month. We'll see.

I'm so excited and nervous, but I'm glad I've got you to see me through this journey! See you soon and please feel free to tell me what you think.


Sneak peek of a t-shirt design. The finished drawing will be in colour.


A failure. Wouldn't work on a t-shirt but it still looks really nice, I think. I like the clean black shape of the woman's dress. I don't know why but it reminds me of Audrey Hepburn.

No comments:

Post a Comment