Sunday, May 15, 2011

Guillame Canet



I don't know much about this guy other than he's French, he's an actor and my housemate thinks he's hot. Can't say I blame her.

I drew this in indian ink, then added some heart detail in the background because Paris is the city of love, right? Damn I'm original! I drew the hearts in Illustrator, then layered transparencies (literally making the hearts partly transparent) to show some texture and make the heart pattern look less flat. I also played around with using different shades of pink and red. Then I dropped it in photoshop and hit the multiply function onto the ready sketch. You can see the two layers alone below.




This was a request. If anyone would like me to draw someone or has any ideas, let me know and I'll be more than happy to have a go. The weirder the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment