Thursday, March 31, 2011

I am Shai Strahan and THIS is my blog.

It's a sort of project I'm doing. I graduated from uni last year with a Bachelor in Design and... I haven't really done anything creative since. So. I've made this blog to motivate me to start drawing and doing things again!

I'm going to be uploading drawings, hopefully one each week, and showing the process I took to make them. My subjects will mainly be people because landscapes are boring and animals are too hard. But I may experiment as time goes on. Who knows?

This blog will also serve as a rough online portfolio for my illustrations. One day (soon) I will have my own website which will be more professional and showcase my design skills. But until then this is my way of showing what I love doing to those who care.

No comments:

Post a Comment